יום שבת, 26 בפברואר 2011

Explore

This is a picture of my youngest daughter when she was almost two years old.
The picture was taken when we were on a trip to "Ovdat".It's a historic site in the southern part of our tiny country.
Since then, "a few years" have passed. Now she is 18 years old and she is a soldier in the Israel Defense Force.
I did this lo by using Scrap With V Feb sketch challenge.
I used Prima papers,butterflies,flowers and leaves.
I also did the bling by myself :)
I used wooden buttons and colored with crayon to match them to the lo colors.
Here are some close ups



Some more challenges:

February 1st SKETCH - Scrap With V
For The Girls - Stamps R Us
Spring Flowers - One Stop Craft








9 תגובות:

ann אמר/ה...

This is a beautiful LO. I love the pps and colours you have chosen. Thanks for joining in the challenge xx

Scrapbook Kits by Scrap with V אמר/ה...

oh this is absolutely gorgeous!! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap with V. Ness xx

Ayelet {Jenny} אמר/ה...

איזה כייף לראות כאן פוסט ממך :)
ואיזה יופי של LO!
שבוע טוב XXX

Einat's Art World אמר/ה...

סוף סוף אבל שווה ביותר.
בחירת דפים שמשתלבים נהדר עם העיצוב ושאר האלמנטים.הכל יחד מקסים.
בהצלחה באתגרים.

Sandra P אמר/ה...

This is beautiful! And your daughter is adorable :)

Thanks for joining Paper Romance this week!

Hugs,
Sandra P

chris a אמר/ה...

Beautiful colors and I love the Prima paper. thanks for linking to paperissues

מימס mimms אמר/ה...

לרגע זה נראה לי כמו דה זוו
עד שקלטתי שזה הבלוג בבלוגר
קודם כל תתחדשי על הרקע והעיצוב המהמם!!
איפה מצאת כזה דבר מושלם ?
הדף מהמם ברמות, מתה על הסגנון שלך !

Collette אמר/ה...

What a wonderful layout. I love the whole page. Thanks so much for participating in the challenge at Stamps R Us this week!

gina g אמר/ה...

Gorgeous card I love the colours image and papers. Thanks for joining us at the OSCC this week. luv gina xx